The course was delivered fantastically and all areas were explained well
I am leaving the course with a lot of sound ideas and strategies to carry through to my business
Informative, interesting and engaging – pitched at just the right level
What you’ll learn
Why should you attend this course?
This course is designed to
- Help you master the principles of revenue management
- Discover the practical steps required to implement revenue management within an organisation
- Identify key reports and metrics required to benchmark and monitor the effectiveness of your strategy.
- Equip you with necessary skills to communicate a revenue strategy to the wider hotel team.
What will I learn and gain from attending this course?
- The core concepts of revenue management
- Creating an operational road map and putting revenue management into practice
- Key drivers of profitability including the break-even point and impact of fixed and variable costs
- Market segmentation and creating profit opportunity
- Internal and external performance measurements in revenue management and how to calculate them
- How to create a competitor set
- Understanding demand and working with demand drivers
- An introduction to value based pricing and pricing models
- Creating a forecasting dashboard and using key metrics to develop a working forecast
- How to set up a revenue management programme within an organization and the supporting reports required
Who is this course suitable for?
The course is for those who have had little exposure to Revenue Management previously, and are either working in a hotel or with hotels. Typically, attendees on the course will be revenue managers wanting to formalise their knowledge, or from reservations teams, sales and marketing or other supporting roles. It’s ideal for those who wish to make more valuable contribution to revenue management decision making or are looking to transition into a revenue management role.