Thank you so much. Loved the content and the delivery
Lively discussion, great group of people – loved the opportunity to share learnings and ask questions. Really worthwhile
As with all of Revenue by Design’s courses, I will return to the office with enhanced knowledge and greater confidence. Thank you!
What you’ll learn
Why should you attend this course?
This course is designed to
- Introduce the distribution channels and associated business models available to a hotel, focusing on evaluation of cost per channel to accurately assess net channel profitability.
- Understand how to incorporate digital and channel spend into customer acquisition costs, and provide a basic starter pack for participants to start building their own channel profit contribution toolkit.
- Support better decision making over choice of channel, streamline acquisition costs, and protect profit.
- Participants have the opportunity to work with case studies to evaluate channel cost and profitability and identify which channels to select to distribute inventory according to forecast demand.
What will I learn and gain from attending this course?
The hotel distribution channels, how they connect and the key players involved
- The business models associated with each channel and how to evaluate the cost per booking and assess profitability per booking
- How to create a distribution channel strategy to ensure optimal channel mix and profitability according to demand
- The cost implications of all distribution channels and how this impacts business in the long and short term
- Defining what to measure to support cost analysis
- Common metrics and their definitions
- Creating a distribution strategy framework
- Conducting a competitor review, using price value analysis and other competitor benchmarking tools
- Creating effective strategic distribution goals
- Evaluating new technology and supplier selection
- Implementing the strategy, monitoring and measuring success
- Training employees and creating processes for new technology
Who is this course suitable for?
- Revenue managers and sales professionals who need to understand cost of customer acquisition and incorporate this into sales and revenue strategies.
- The course will ensure an understanding of the distribution landscape the key players and how to adapt to the continuous change in this environment.