Excellent training day, fairly fast paced but comprehensive. Ally was thorough and clear in all aspects of the programme. Whole heartedly recommend this course.
Excellent and thorough course - I came away with some great ideas that could work very well within the venue and that I am looking to implement
Ally was a great trainer explaining clearly all matters throughout the course
What you’ll learn
Why should you attend this course?
This course is designed to
- Equip you with a practical toolkit, integral to day to day operations
- Provide tools created to deliver deeper insight into the performance of your meeting space.
- Demonstrate how this insight can be used to drive informed, revenue optimising decisions.
- Ensure that your sales teams are targeted with the optimal enquiries for greatest revenue and conversion potential for the business.
What will I learn and gain from attending this course?
- The principles of Revenue Management as applied to meetings and events and the difference between this and rooms revenue management.
- The primary performance indicators that drive meetings revenue management.
- How to manage daily demand for meeting space, providing visibility on enquiry status to help predict total revenues and future demand.
- The metrics used to assess what business converts most frequently and brings in optimal revenues.
- How enquiry pace is aligned with what the business needs.
- How to track and manage lead times and relate these to conversion levels.
- How to track revenue pace per contract status, and build up a comparison to previous year's results.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course would benefit those with a remit to drive and optimise the profitability of their meeting and events space. Revenue managers, sales managers and those with a commercial responsibility to ensure their conference space is generating the best possible return.