All fees are as indicated on the booking form, or promotional/package fees as per invoice.
Course Updates and Improvements:
Our courses are updated regularly and we have a commitment to improvement. We reserve the right to improve or make amendments to courses or to the published programme or trainer at any time.
We will endeavour to run your preferred dates however if for any reason we are unable to run the course we will contact you to arrange transfer to the same course on a different date at no extra charge.
Substitutions for alternative attendees or delegates can be made at any time.
If you would like to make a substitution, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
Transferring to a course on a different date:
Once booked onto a course, you can transfer to the same course on a different date:
- • Transfers can be made up to 30 days prior to a course without incurring a penalty.
- • Transfers made with less than 30 days notice will incur a 50% penalty charge.
- • The option to transfer only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- • Choice of transfer date must be specified at the time of transfer.
- • If a delegate uses the transfer option, the original course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.
If you have to cancel:-
- The following charges apply if you cancel, rather than taking up a substitution or transfer option:
- • 30+ days before a course = no charge.
- Any cancellations made within 30 days of the course date will be charged 100% of the course fee.
If we have to cancel:
We will endeavour to avoid changes to our published schedule. We reserve the right to change course dates or cancel courses and to offer an alternative date, a full refund, or a credit without liability for any consequential loss or damage.
In the event of a cancellation by us where an alternative cannot be provided, monies received in respect of that course will be refunded in full.
- Payment can be made by credit/debit card or BACS. Our payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice or prior to the event, whichever is sooner.
- Unless agreed in advance, we reserve the right to refuse admission if payment has not been received prior to attending your course.
- In the event of late payment we reserve our statutory right to interest at the rate of 8% above base under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- For payments in Euros or Dollars please contact us.